Automotive Engineer (m/f/d)
seneos Bulgaria Ltd.
seneos, a HITACHI company, is a supplier of embedded software in different industries. seneos was founded in Cologne in 2007. Exciting and successful years are behind us and we are proud that we were able to implement many projects for well-known companies in German and foreign industry.
seneos is now present at four locations, Cologne, Stuttgart, Lippstadt and Sofia, from which we support our customers in the implementation of complex embedded software projects.
More and more projects are outsourced to us, this is particularly due to the high demands on ourselves.
We work on exciting projects in the field of advanced driver-assistance systems, autonomous driving, connected and self-driving cars (AV/AD/ADAS), electric and hybrid vehicles (EV/HEV/PHEV) as well as on transmission, brake, suspension and steering electronics, infotainment and much more.
For our location in Sofia we are looking for an Automotive Engineer (m/f/d).
- Participate and contribute in request for quote phases.
- Automotive ECU development or engineering according to one or more of the life cycle process groups SYS, SWE, MAN, or SUP of Automotive SPICE (including analysis, architectural design, coding, integration, verification or qualification).
- Coordination and alignment of internal and external technical interfaces.
- Alignment of stakeholders, customers, suppliers, team members, or other teams.
- Assist in change management, defect management and impact analyses.
- University degree in electronics, informatics, science, technology, engineering, mathematics, or similar.
- Very good English language skills written and spoken. German language is a big plus.
- Well-founded knowledge in automotive systems or software development process.
- Analytical thinking and a drive in problem resolution.
- Team player with the ability for confident customer communication.
- Advanced knowledge in one or more of these subject matters: CAN, network management, NVM, bootloader, flashing, diagnostics, power management, cyber security, Ethernet, wireless technologies.
- Experienced in ASPICE, AUTOSAR, ISO26262, SAE J3061, or ISO 21434.
Nice to have:
- Project management skills, task planning and tracking, handling of PLM software.
- Knowledge of embedded software and system architectures.
- DXL extension language of IBM Rational DOORS.
- IREB CPRE, ISTQB Certified Automotive Software Tester, or PMP
- Hands-on experience with one or more of the common development tools like Matlab, Simulink, Stateflow, PTC Integrity, Rational DOORS DXL, Rational CHANGE; DaVinci Configurator and Developer, CANdela, CANoe, debugger, ETAS INCA, vFlash, vTestStudio, PVCS, etc.
We have a job with versatile and interesting tasks, attractive compensation and a very positive corporate culture.
Please attach your up-to-date CV and your motivation letter in English language stating your earliest starting date.
If you have any questions just call Timo on +49 221-179298-20 (a German number).
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, sende deine Unterlagen per E-Mail an email@example.com