AUTOSAR Basic Software Engineer (m/f/d)
seneos Bulgaria Ltd.
You are an engineer? Do you want to be a part of something new? Then come to seneos, an AUTOSAR development partner and expert for embedded systems.
Our mission is “we are engineers”.
We work on exciting projects in the field of infotainment, display devices, autonomous driving, powertrain, driver assistance systems (ADAS), ECU development, development for modern locking systems in the car, safety, security, electromobility, IoT, and much more.
Our focus is on the development and testing of embedded software.
How you can support us?
For our new location in Sofia we are looking for an AUTOSAR Basic Software Engineer (m/f/d).
● Review and analysis of software requirements and stakeholder documents
● Software development, configuration, code generation, integration and verification for vehicle control units
● Active stakeholder communication with different locations and time zones
● Effective support on estimations, delivery planning and test planning
● Coordination of the basic software releases
● Cross-component error analysis in case of internal errors or customer complaints
● Development of requirements from the point of view of SW configuration management and the SW build process for the overall software
● Documentation of design activities and processes
● Coordination and execution of integration tests for plausibility checks of functionality (SiL, HiL)
● Cooperation in increasing efficiency and automation of the SW build process
● Implementation in C/C++
● Quality assurance and documentation of SW components
● University degree in electronics, informatics or similar
● Well-founded knowledge of AUTOSAR architecture and tools (e.g. the Vector tools CANoe, DaVinci Configurator, vFlash, ETAS INCA)
● Experience with CANape, CANdela, DaVinci Developer, vTestStudio, IBM Rational DOORS, MKS PTC, Git, or alternative build tools like Jenkins
● Knowledge in handling hardware debuggers like Lauterbach
● Advanced knowledge one or more subject matter: NVM, bootloaders, CAN, Diagnostic, Cyber Security
● Experience in SW development according to ISO26262 and Automotive SPICE
● Observance of Functional Safety (ASIL) during implementation
● Very good English language written and spoken. German language is a big plus.
We have a job with versatile and interesting tasks, attractive compensation and a very positive corporate culture.
Please attach your up-to-date CV and motivation letter in English language as well as your salary expectations and your earliest starting date.
If you have any questions just call Timo on +49221-17929820 (a German number).
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com