Software Developer (m/f/d)
Webseite seneos GmbH - A Hitachi Group Company
As a 100% subsidiary of Hitachi Astemo, seneos GmbH is an internationally active system house. As a development and engineering service provider, we support customers from the automotive industry, railroad technology and telecommunications.
We work on exciting projects in the field of advanced driver-assistance systems, autonomous driving, connected and self-driving cars (AV/AD/ADAS), electric and hybrid vehicles (EV/HEV/PHEV) as well as on transmission, brake, suspension and steering electronics, infotainment and much more.
The employees of seneos GmbH are the core of the company. What we have achieved so far is mainly due to their competence, creativity and professionalism as well as their personal enthusiasm and commitment. Together we continue to develop and strive for outstanding success. Further room for maneuver opens up a high degree of independence.
For our local branch in Sofia (BG) we are looking for a Software Developer (m/f/d).
You are an engineer? Do you want to be a part of something new? Then come to seneos.
Our mission “we are engineers”
Our focus is on the development and testing of embedded software.
How you can support us?
- Development and configuration of hardware-related basic software components for automotive ECUs
- Configuration of the AUTOSAR basic software and MCAL
- Development of the basic software according to the customer’s company standards
- Observance of functional safety (ASIL C) during implementation
- Well-founded knowledge (at least 3 years) of the AUTOSAR architecture includes knowledge of the AUTOSAR toolchains from Vector (DaVinci, CANdelaStudio, etc.).
- Relevant experience with the CAN, CAN FD and LIN protocols
- Very good application of software processes according to ISO 26262 and Automotive SPICE
We have a job with versatile and interesting tasks, attractive compensation and a very positive corporate culture.
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, sende deine Unterlagen per E-Mail an firstname.lastname@example.org