Software Developer (m/f/d)
seneos Bulgaria Ltd.
For our new location in Sofia we are looking for a Software Developer (m/f/d).
You are an engineer? Do you want to be a part of something new? Then come to seneos.
Our mission “we are engineers”
We work on exciting projects in the field of infotainment, display devices, autonomous driving, driver assistance systems (ADAS), ECU development, development for modern locking systems in the car, safety, electromobility and much more.
Our focus is on the development and testing of embedded software.
How you can support us?
- Development and configuration of hardware-related basic software components for automotive ECUs
- Configuration of the AUTOSAR basic software and MCAL
- Development of the basic software according to the customer’s company standards
- Observance of functional safety (ASIL C) during implementation
- Well-founded knowledge (at least 3 years) of the AUTOSAR architecture includes knowledge of the AUTOSAR toolchains
- from Vector (DaVinci, CANdelaStudio, etc.).
- Relevant experience with the CAN, CAN FD and LIN protocols
- Very good application of software processes according to ISO 26262 and Automotive SPICE
We have a job with versatile and interesting tasks, attractive compensation and a very positive corporate culture.
If you have any questions just call Timo on +49221/1792 98 20 (german number) .
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, sende deine Unterlagen per E-Mail an firstname.lastname@example.org