Software Integrator (m/f/d)
Webseite seneos GmbH - A Hitachi Group Company
As a 100% subsidiary of Hitachi Astemo, seneos GmbH is an internationally active system house. As a development and engineering service provider, we support customers from the automotive industry, railroad technology and telecommunications.
We work on exciting projects in the field of advanced driver-assistance systems, autonomous driving, connected and self-driving cars (AV/AD/ADAS), electric and hybrid vehicles (EV/HEV/PHEV) as well as on transmission, brake, suspension and steering electronics, infotainment and much more.
The employees of seneos GmbH are the core of the company. What we have achieved so far is mainly due to their competence, creativity and professionalism as well as their personal enthusiasm and commitment. Together we continue to develop and strive for outstanding success. Further room for maneuver opens up a high degree of independence.
For our local branch in Sofia (BG) we are looking for a Software Integrator (m/f/d).
You are an engineer? Do you want to be a part of something new? Then come to seneos.
Our mission „we are engineers“
Our focus is on the development and testing of embedded software.
How you can support us?
- Software integration of vehicle control units
- SW integration in platform and customer projects
- Coordination of the basic software releases
- Cross-component error analysis in case of internal errors or customer complaints
- Development of requirements from the point of view of SW configuration management and the SW build process for the overall software
- Coordination and execution of integration tests for plausibility checks of functionality (SiL, HiL)
- Cooperation in increasing efficiency and automation of the SW-Build process
- Implementation in C/C++
- Quality assurance and documentation of SW components.
- Knowledge in handling hardware debuggers.
- Experience with the Vector tools (e.g. CANalyzer, CANape)
- Well-founded knowledge of AUTOSAR (e.g. the Vector tools CANalyzer, CANape), Jenkins or alternative integration tools.
- Experience in SW development according to ISO26262 and Automotive SPICE.
- Observance of Functional Safety (ASIL) during implementation
We have a job with versatile and interesting tasks, attractive compensation and a very positive corporate culture.
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, sende deine Unterlagen per E-Mail an firstname.lastname@example.org