Software Integrator (m/f/d)
seneos Bulgaria Ltd.
For our new location in Sofia we are looking for a Software Integrator (m/f/d).
You are an engineer? Do you want to be a part of something new? Then come to seneos.
Our mission “we are engineers”
We work on exciting projects in the field of infotainment, display devices, autonomous driving, driver assistance systems (ADAS), ECU development, development for modern locking systems in the car, safety, electromobility and much more.
Our focus is on the development and testing of embedded software.
How you can support us?
- Software integration of vehicle control units
- SW integration in platform and customer projects
- Coordination of the basic software releases
- Cross-component error analysis in case of internal errors or customer complaints
- Development of requirements from the point of view of SW configuration management and the SW build process for the overall software
- Coordination and execution of integration tests for plausibility checks of functionality (SiL, HiL)
- Cooperation in increasing efficiency and automation of the SW-Build process
- Implementation in C/C++
- Quality assurance and documentation of SW components.
- Knowledge in handling hardware debuggers.
- Experience with the Vector tools (e.g. CANalyzer, CANape)
- Well-founded knowledge of AUTOSAR (e.g. the Vector tools CANalyzer, CANape), Jenkins or alternative integration tools.
- Experience in SW development according to ISO26262 and Automotive SPICE.
- Observance of Functional Safety (ASIL) during implementation
We have a job with versatile and interesting tasks, attractive compensation and a very positive corporate culture.
If you have any questions just call Timo on +49221/1792 98 20 (german number) .
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, sende deine Unterlagen per E-Mail an email@example.com