Software Lead (m/f/d)
Website seneos GmbH - A Hitachi Group Company
As a 100% subsidiary of Hitachi Astemo, seneos GmbH is an internationally active system house. As a development and engineering service provider, we support customers from the automotive industry, railroad technology and telecommunications.
We work on exciting projects in the field of advanced driver-assistance systems, autonomous driving, connected and self-driving cars (AV/AD/ADAS), electric and hybrid vehicles (EV/HEV/PHEV) as well as on transmission, brake, suspension and steering electronics, infotainment and much more.
The employees of seneos GmbH are the core of the company. What we have achieved so far is mainly due to their competence, creativity and professionalism as well as their personal enthusiasm and commitment. Together we continue to develop and strive for outstanding success. Further room for maneuver opens up a high degree of independence.
For our local branch in Sofia (BG) we are looking for a Software Lead (m/f/d).
You are an engineer? Do you want to be a part of something new? Then come to seneos.
Our mission „we are engineers“
Our focus is on the development and testing of embedded software.
How you can support us?
- Technical leadership of a software team in the automotive sector
- Technical support of the development process – from requirements analysis, software architecture and programming to review, integration and test
- Well-founded experience in software architecture and design
- Many years of professional experience with C/C++
- Support of the project manager in the customer project
- Experience in SW development according to ISO26262 and Automotive SPICE
- Quality assurance and documentation of SW components.
We have a job with versatile and interesting tasks, attractive compensation and a very positive corporate culture.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com