Systems Engineer (m/f/d)
seneos Bulgaria Ltd.
You are an engineer? Do you want to be a part of something new? Then come to seneos, a demanded expert for embedded systems and contributing development partner in the AUTOSAR consortium.
Our mission is “we are engineers”.
We work on exciting projects in the field of infotainment, display devices, autonomous driving, powertrain, advanced driver-assistance systems (ADAS), development for modern locking systems in the car, safety, security, electromobility, IoT, and much more.
Our focus is on the development and testing of embedded software.
How you can support us?
For our new location in Sofia we are looking for a Systems Engineer (m/f/d).
- Coordination of internal and external technical interfaces.
- Alignment of multiple stakeholders, customers, and suppliers, including supplier monitoring.
- Participate and contribute in request for quote phases.
- Evaluation and mapping of system requirements to different levels, skills and areas.
- Elicitation, analysis, clarification, and consolidation of requirements from different stakeholders.
- Definition, planning, scheduling, and tracking of features and test plans.
- Support of system and software architectural design activities.
- Refinement, specification and documentation of software requirements.
- Assist in change management, defect management and impact analyses.
- University degree in electronics, informatics, science, technology, engineering, mathematics, or similar.
- Very good English language skills written and spoken. German language is a big plus. French or Italian is considered as an advantage.
- Well-founded knowledge in automotive system and software development process.
- Experience as system or software architect in the automotive area.
- Analytical thinking and a drive in problem resolution.
- Team player with the ability for confident customer communication.
- Advanced knowledge in one or more subject matter: CAN, network management, NVM, bootloader, flashing, diagnostics, power management, cyber security, Ethernet, wireless technologies.
- Experienced in ISO26262 and ASPICE.
Nice to have:
- Project management skills, risk management skills, task planning and tracking, handling of PLM software.
- Monitoring and managing of suppliers.
- Knowledge of embedded software and system architectures.
- DXL extension language of IBM Rational DOORS.
- IREB CPRE
- ISTQB Certified Automotive Software Tester
- Hands-on experience with electronics and common development tools like DaVinci Configurator, Developer, CANdela, CANoe, Elektrobit Tresos, debugger, etc.
We have a job with versatile and interesting tasks, attractive compensation and a very positive corporate culture.
Please attach your up-to-date CV and your motivation letter in English language stating your earliest starting date.
If you have any questions just call Timo on +49 221-179298-20 (a German number).
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, sende deine Unterlagen per E-Mail an email@example.com